This course focuses on the product basic knowledge and an overall network concept for each function and protocol of EKI switches. Participants will equip the basic network knowledge and how our product plays a role in network applications; mainly aimed at the salesperson or new FAE who don't have much related experience. What Will You Learn?
1. What is a network switch, and the differences between un-managed switch and managed switch.
2. The concept about OSI 7 Layers model.
3. Understand the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard including the defined Layer 1 & 2 specifications.
4. Understand the Network Layer (Layer 3) definition and be able to calculate the IP address.
5. How the switch perform MAC table learning and how two connected devices communicate with ICMP.
For obtaining the certification of this course, please go to the certification to take the test:
"Industrial L2/L3 Ethernet Switch EKI-7700/9000 Series - Basic"
Below is the link to the certification:https://academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:126