Do you spend lots of time preventing the machine from a breakdown?
Advantech WISE-2410 sensor is your ideal solution.
The Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor let you know the state of the machine efficiently. Additionally, powered by electric batteries, making it more affordable and easy to place, you can install them in hard-to-reach areas.
If you’re interested in getting started with vibration monitoring, take a look at this course. You will understand the basic knowledge of LoRaWAN and the features and advantages of WISE-2410. Let’s explore the values of WISE-2410!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
1. LoRaWAN technology
2. Features and advantages of WISE-2410
3. Application fields of WISE-2410
4. Installation of WISE-2410
5. Explosion-proof vibration sensor, WISE-2410X
KNOW MORE ABOUT WISE-2410 SERIES
WISE-2410 is a LoRaWAN wireless conditional monitoring sensor integrated with ARM Cortex-M4 Processor, LoRa transceiver, 3-axis accelerometer, and temperature sensor. The battery life cycle is 2 years with an IP66 enclosure. Click here to learn more from the Advantech product site
1. Introduction of WISE-2410 Intelligent Vibration and Temperature Sensor (Basic Level)
2. WISE-2410 Intelligent Vibration & Temperature Sensor Hands-On Practice (Advanced Level)